Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm so glad you decided to stop by to visit The Freelance Writer's Daily News. Not only will you find the best up-to-date information being tweeted by other writers and researchers, you'll also find articles about important topics to all writers--but especially relevant to online writers.


If you are new to online writing, you may be suffering from a bit of disappointment that your first attempts haven't worked out so well. Don't worry. That's part of the process of learning to get your work in front of readers who really want the information you have to share.

When I first began writing online, I asked other writers how it was done. They gave me a song and dance about writing high quality content that people are searching for and pretended that was all they knew. I knew they weren’t telling me the whole truth about SEO techniques, using keywords and the value of AdSense. I knew they had a secret formula for writing keyword rich content and improving their search engine ranking. But, they weren’t sharing it.

So, I gathered bits and pieces of SEO information from all the SEO experts, but I didn’t have anyone to talk to about Google adsense and Google ad words. I didn’t have anyone to guide me through the process of optimizing my work, finding a profitable niche or choosing topics that readers really wanted to read.

As a writer, I believe you deserve to know the secrets the successful online writers are trying to keep from you, which is what motivated me to start this blog. Visit the lesson pages to learn the secrets of online writing, best SEO practices to build a reader base and pull traffic to your work, and to refine your basic writing skills.

No comments: