As a writer that means setting new goals and striving to reach a new level with my career. If you are writer, and I assume you are if you are reading this post, its time for you to set new goals, too. Although I haven't set specific goals yet, I have created my checklist.
- My goals challenge me, but are reasonably attainable.
- My goals align with my personal and professional needs.
- My goals include check points, evaluation and room to adapt as necessary.
- My goals are written down in clear concise language.
- My goals contain short and long term expectations.
- I review my goals regularly to monitor my progress.