But I want to caution you today to take the time to research the writer before parting with your cash. There is something inherently wrong when a writer claims to be making thousands of dollars off residual income from adsense--yet they want to charge you for the secrets of their success. If adsense is so successful for them, and they raking in more money that they can handle, why do they need your cash for an ebook or secret lessons?
Things to consider before paying for advice.
- Writer's Reputation
- Check the links to their work.
- Do a Google search.
- Assess their Success
- Make note of how long they have been writing online.
- Look at their number of articles.
- Determine what they are offering
- Do they provide specific details?
- Is the information readily available for free elsewhere?