Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A to Z Blogging Challenge: F is for Fun

F is for Fun

Writing should be fun, at least some of the time. Sure, there are times when you simply need to bite the bullet and give the client what he wants, but when you forget to take the time to have fun with your writing, everyone suffers.

I've already written on this topic, so I won't repeat it here. You can read all about why writing for fun is important in 10 Ways to Improve Your Writing by Writing for Fun.

I'd love to hear what you think about today's topic.

2 comments:

Claire Goverts said...

I agree that there should be some fun in writing. Writing can be hard and with it being more solitary, why write if there is no fun.

Deirdra A. Eden said...

Totally agree!!!I love your site and as I browsed your blog I decided to award you the Powerful Woman Writer Award.
Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra